Index Forums Introductions Why are you interested on bioprinting? Introduce yourself

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Marcela Palavecino 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Nieves Cubo
    Keymaster

#324 Reply

Fran Quero

Mmm feels so good to be the first in something…

I´m Fran, a biology student finishing my degree. I work on tissue enginiering (in skin) and I want to improve my protocols from making the skins from my own hands to have 3Dprinter/slaves who work for me. Next step, conquer the world.

I´m also part of Openlab Madrid. We are working to build a DIYBiolab in Madrid (In Medialab-Prado). If some day we could have a bioprinter in the lab will be so cool. Until this day I will try to help the different projects in this web in the biological and molecular part.

Glad to meet you all! See you in the forum!

#503 Reply

Nieves

Hi All!!

My name is Nieves Cubo and I am a researcher in the field of bioprinting (skin, bone and cartilage mainly).
    My interest in bioprinting in to develop new materials and machines to be able to grow human tissues and organs. I would love to share and solve doubts with everyone that wants to participate and contribute!

See you around!

#508 Reply

Marcela Palavecino

Hello everyone, I’m from Argentina and I’m interesting in all related to reduce suffering and aging. Big hug 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Why are you interested on bioprinting? Introduce yourself
Your information: