• ISBN: 9781582700908 (1582700907)
    • Genres: sports, biography
    • Language: english
    • Author: Maryum Ali
    • Format: hardcover, 32 pages
    • Release date: January 1, 2004
    • Publisher: Aladdin/Beyond Words

About The Book

I Shook Up the World is an illustrated tribute to Muhammad Ali written by his oldest daughter, Maryum. The book tells Ali’s story from the beginning to the present — how he started boxing, earned an Olympic Gold Medal, won the heavyweight championship, worked for civil rights, and made a principled stand against the Vietnam War. Ali’s trademark rhyming, a joy to him and the bane of his opponents, in interspersed throughout the “rounds” (chapters). Young readers will appreciate Patrick Johnson’s colorful illustrations and the introduction provided by the great man himself. A historical timeline of Ali’s life is included.

MOBI book I Shook Up the World Maryum Ali. PDF I Shook Up the World download iOS on Walmart. FictionBook ebook I Shook Up the World buy for Kindle on Books-a-Million. Online I Shook Up the World by Maryum Ali read. EPUB ebook I Shook Up the World buy cheap on iPad on Kobo.

Hardcover book I Shook Up the World Maryum Ali download. TXT book I Shook Up the World by Maryum Ali on Powells. FB2 ebook I Shook Up the World read online on Android. Paperback I Shook Up the World Maryum Ali download on Booktopia. MP3 book I Shook Up the World for PocketBook.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: I Shook Up the World — audiobook download
Your information: